Sunday, November 6, 2011

Week 2 Think Out Loud Post-Publication or Presentation


I have always tried to convey my messages in writing.  I have been told that I am a good writer as long as I have someone to check my grammar etc.  While getting my Bachelors degree in Business I took a creative writing class.  The instructor encouraged me to take out a novel I started some twenty years ago.  After she read some it she told me it reminded her of the movie “Rosemary’s Baby”.  I took this as a compliment.

I believe I will be going for a presentation to reflect the work I have done at Full Sail University.  The information and knowledge I have gained this past year will serve me well in this endeavor.  Getting up and speaking at a conference would surely get me out of any shell I may still have. 

I am looking at the Association for the Advancement of Computing in Education conference held in Denver Co, June 26 to June 29, 2012

1 comment: